Saturday, February 1, 2014

Footsteps on/at the stairs/door

I think its a common stry in everyone's life but its special. In my childhood, around 3-4 years i have the ability(!!!!) to recognize my father's footsteps whenever he is on stairs near our door. We lived in a three storiyed building, two apartments on both side of each level. Everyday during lunch time Dad use to come home, had his lunch and then went back to office. I used to wait for Dad at lunch time. Whenever i heard footsteps in stairs i could recognize that its my Dad, run fast to the door so i can opened it asap(with the help of a stick though) and jumped into his lap as soon as he entered. Probably every child can(sort of) recognize dad;s footstep. Nowadays, whenever i got back from the office, as soon as i opened the door my princess screamed out from master bedroom, come to me running. I enjoy it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment