Friday, April 10, 2009

Mini : Ek Atta Ek Pran (One heart and one soul)

Its the story about Mini. We met in our stairs of the building we lived. She was junior to me. At first sight i just liked her. Her eyes were round and exceptional. What should i say about her skin.....she was just like a fairy. Her style, approach was exceptional and attracting. Thus i introduced myself to her as Rajib and she introduced her by saying ".........", that was the first word i heard from her and it sounds too sweet. We started playing together, have our foods together sometimes(in different plate ofcourse). Each day when i woke up from my bed, the name i took first was mini. And whenever i called her, she replied me without any delay. We used to play in our veranda coz she had the restriction to go in the field. She liked to run, liked to play with my tennis ball and my cars. She was adventurous. Her favourite game was to jumping in circlular way keeping me in the center. We were just like "Ek Atta, Ek Pran(One heart and one soul)". But my eldest brother was afraid of her coz she used to scratch if she became angry. She scratched me only one time and i wont ever forget that. We had our relation for the next two years. But after that she went away from me without saying anything. Later i heard that she got her perfect soul partner. It was so sad for me!!!!!!!


Hey guyz ... do you wanna know who was she?


She was the cat that i kept as my pet when i was in class one. R u shocked!!!....it was just a fun......hahahaha

N.B. She introduced her by saying "Mew", that was the first word i heard from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment