Friday, April 10, 2009

Stealing in own House

I was a little kid then. And i was very much fond of eating condensed milk....those were so sweet. So whenever father brought can of condensed milk "Danish", i started spying to locate it. My mom usually kept it in freeze. When she was in kitchen i just took the can of condensed milk and went under the bed so nobody could trace me out. Then i started eating.....so delicious. After few days my mom noticed it and prohibited me to do that as it may coz diarrhoea. But it was very hard for me to be abide by this restriction. Thus mom started to hide the can in some secret places. But i was always successful to find it out(just like an ant which finds out the sweets always) and i also started to taste it in less quantity so my mom got no attention to it and she won't switch the place. Sometimes i thought "When i will grow up and start doing job, then i will buy 30 cans of condensed milk each month and will keep them in my office so i may taste each day. I wish to keep those in my office room coz my mom won't know about it and she won't prohibit me to taste it". As the time passed away, i grew up and that habit of mine flew away from me. Those were childish thoughts of mine and whenever i remembered this event i just started laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment