Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My father got primary scholarship

At the end of class five i sat for primary scholarship examination. My father had a hidden desire upon me to get scholarship in talent pole(It was unknown to me). But i did some mistakes in mathematics of which subject i was confident enough. After the examination i was matching my results with our first girl Moon(She was first among the girls but was second among all coz i was the first!!) and came to know that one of my answer is incorrect. I told it to my father. He didn't tell me anything for doing mistakes. He just told me that "Don't bother about it...lets go home". Later father had a discussion about my mistakes in scholarship examination with our Humayun Sir(He is one of the teachers i respected most) and he had told him in this way "Bhai..Asha to silo sele talent pole e scholarship pabe...ekhon je ki hoy Allah e jane". Humayun sir said "Chinta koirenna , dekhen ki hoy".(i heard it from Humayun Sir). One afternoon i was standing in our veranda. Suddenly i heard my name and turned to the direction of the sound. I saw Humayun sir, i conveyed my salam to him. He asked "Tomar baba ki basay ase?" I replied "No". Then sir said "Unare boilo je uni britti(scholarship) paise ". I then asked sir "Sir, Abbu kiser britti paise, koththeke paise??" Sir answered "Unare bolle uni thik e bujte parbe...ami pore asmune". After a while my father returned home and i informed him at once "Abbu , Humayun sir bollo apni naki britti paisen". After saying that my father took me in his lap...i saw tears in my father's eye...i wasn't sure why he was crying . But i didn't asked him. My father blessed me and told that he got primary scholarship and started laughing with joy. I then asked "Abbu porikhkha dilam ami ar apni britti pailen kivave?". He answered "Britti ta ami e peyesi". Then Humayun Sir, Ashraf Sir and other teachers came to our house, told me that i got the scholarship in talent pole and blessed me. You know guyz..... still i believe that i didn't get the primary scholarship in talent pole...my father got it that year....... he was so lucky.....!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. valo laglo. tomar lekhar style tao valo. cheta kore dekho tomar university te akta bangla magazine er korte paro kina. 14th april upolokha.

    offcourse u will be the chief editor of that magazine.

    tomar lekhar hat valo. good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soorry rajib onek mistale hoise uporer comment likte. Buje nio. ki bolta chassi.--- nazrul sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nazrul Sir, you are always my inspiration....thnx for your comment....

    ReplyDelete